- Plan & socialize proactively
- Train your dog to wear a costume, but only if Pup enjoys it more than little Nikki did in this photo! (Check out this site that literally illustrates Nikki’s true feelings about her costume.) And, we don’t recommend kitty costumes. Here’s why!
- DIY costumes for your dog – fast & fun!
For Halloween day:
- Halloween safety tips
- Halloween Dog Bite Prevention Tips
- Relax your pet
- Make it fun for Fluffy with a fab new toy. We love Modern Cat’s Halloween Cat Toy Set and Catitude Creations’ Halloween Wooly Mice. Big feline fun! (For Rover, Rusty has some suggestions below.)
- Home-made goodies for Fido: Peanut butter & pumpkin treats and Fluffy: Tasty Cat Claws. Yum!
October is Adopt-a-Shelter-Dog month. (We say: cats, too!) Petfinder.com can help you find your next pet. Not adopting? Help pets-in-need by donating time, goods, or money to your local shelter or rescue. (We can help you choose & train your new companion!) Check out this charming video. It’s proof that adorable, adoptable pets are already wearing the best costumes of all!
Not to be left out, Rusty’s been working on a new “trick” with his his latest “treat”. See how he’s doing. (Not bad for a little guy who’s recovering from a spooky bee sting.) Rusty’s motto: Everything can be fixed with toys & treats!
© 2010 Critter Consulting